Please call for current rates 0800 043 2688 or email [email protected] with your requirement
The Vertex VX-829 radio is a Waterproof designed for use by Government/Public Safety, Commercial, Transport and Industrial markets. The VX–829 radio peforms to withstand the most demanding environments.
VX-829 Features Include:
• 512 Channel Capacity, 32 Call Groups
• 12 Key DTMF Pad plus
• 4 PF Keys and 2 Side Keys
• Large 12 Character Display
• Built-in Emergency Notification Alert
• CTCSS/DCS and 5 Tone Encode/Decode
• Intrinsically Safe Option Available
• Programmable Channel Spacing 12.5/20/25KHz
• 700 mW Audio Output Power
• Rated for IP57—Submersible up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
• ARTS (Automatic Range Transpond System)
• 7 Programmable Keys
The Vertex VX-829 offers an incredible range of features in a convenient package, delivering the fundamental features you want. Designed to withstand harsh and volatile environments the VX-829 performs without fail, providing users direct channel recall, remote listening capabilities and a variety of scanning features aimed at optimizing operations.
The VX-829 is an intrinsically safe radio that meets the SGS requirements of ANSI/UL913 6th Edition for Class I, Division 1, Groups A-D, Class II, Groups E-G; and Class III for use in hazardous locations.
Tailoring to your communications needs the VX-829 offers the ultimate signaling performance with a choice of 2-Tone Encode/Decode or 5-Tone Signaling to support the most advanced communication requirements from you network operations to individual users.
Please note unless the item
you have ordered is in stock, delivery will be approximately 5-7 working
days. If your order is urgent, please contact us for a delivery date prior