Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Customers placing orders with DCRS are accepting our terms and conditions of sale in full.
2. Orders must be submitted in writing and posted/faxed/emailed to our offices and will be assumed to have been signed by personnel authorised to do so by the company/organisation who wish to trade with DCRS. Each order must clearly state the type, quantity of equipment required and the agreed purchase price. Where applicable an order number and contact name should be supplied. Orders will only be accepted by e-mail once a credit account has been opened and written authorisation that this method of ordering is agreed by both parties.
3. No customers terms and conditions that overwrite those of DCRS will be acceptable without authorisation in writing from a Director of our company.
1. A delivery date will be agreed at the time of placing your order, our normal delivery is 5-10 working days from receipt of order or sooner subject to (a) goods being available from our supplier (b) a credit account being opened and accepted (c) in the case of payment in advance funds being cleared in full.
2. Delivery and responsibility of the goods will deemed to have taken place once we have a signed delivery advice note or a proof of delivery via our nominated courier.
3. Delivery costs (where applicable) will be invoiced at the agreed rate, this will be stated on our quotation provided and should be added to your official order.
4. Any short shipment or incorrect shipment must be notified to DCRS in writing within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by DCRS credit terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. Failure to pay within our terms will result in credit facilities being withdrawn immediately.
2. Any invoice query must be notified in writing to DCRS within 7 days of invoice date.
3. DCRS reserves the right to impose a 8% interest charge per calendar month on overdue accounts.
4. Title of goods will only be transferred when DCRS have been paid in full for equipment/services supplied.
Cancellation of orders
1. The order once placed and accepted cannot be cancelled except with the written consent of DCRS and on terms which will indemnify DCRS against any losses incurred thereby.
2. A handling charge for returned goods ordered in error will be charged at 20% of the total invoiced amount including initial delivery charge and if applicable the cost of collecting any goods incurred by DCRS.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any written cancellation of an order and in particular where an order is for goods specifically manufactured by DCRS for an order or where goods are not normally stocked by DCRS and have been ordered by DCRS solely for the purpose of the cancelled order.
1. All installation work will take place within normal working hours unless otherwise agreed in writing, all costings will be submitted if possible prior to work commencing on site.
2. If the installation of work on site is delayed or obstructed as a result of any circumstances outside our control other than a fault on our part, a further cost may be charged to cover any extra work involved/travel costs/hire of labour or plant equipment. Labour rates will be calculated at our normal hourly rate or as per our initial quotation.
1. All products supplied are covered by the manufacturers warranty, either 12/24 months depending on manufacturer, any refurbished equipment is covered by DCRS's 3-month warranty unless otherwise stated in writing. The warranty period commences from the date of delivery/receipt. DCRS cannot be liable for any defects arising from fair wear and tear, physical damage, liquid ingression or damage and or interference by the customer or any third party.
2. DCRS reserve the right to refuse to repair or replace goods if (a) full payment for the goods has not been made (b) the manufacturer refuses to accept the repairs/replacements under warranty for whatever reason.
3. Any Warranty returns are to be sent to DCRS Ltd Head Office at the owners' expense – DCRS will if the equipment is in the warranty period repair / replace and return to the owner at DCRS expense. This is only if the equipment is in Warranty as per clause 1 and only applies to a UK Address. Overseas shipments will incur a further charge.
Law and Jurisdiction
Any contract arising from our quotation and by the placing of an order for services/goods supplied shall be governed by the Laws of England, any dispute arising shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Issue 3 June 2017